Our head chef, Bernt Sætre, is an expert at capturing the essence of close things - the small elements just outside our windows. He approaches the surroundings and ingredients with an educational perspective, valuing presence, diversity, and traditions. A periscope approach, peering into nature's own pantry. Towards the sea, the forest and the fields that will ensure our future food supply, and inward toward the food traditions our ancestors held in such high regard.
We are convinced that you will experience the fluid transitions when you visit us - the transition from above to below water and the transition between tradition and the present. But above all, you will notice how much heart we put into taste and storytelling.
We will serve you a Set Menu that consist of 10-12 courses and will be seasonally driven. We rotate some dishes based on the season and what's available to us.
- Set Menu (10-12 courses) NOK 1950 pr person
- Wine pairing including aperitif NOK 1250
- Upgraded Wine pairing from a world with wines in all its beauty - including aperitif NOK 1950
- Non-alcoholic pairing including aperitif NOK 750
- Set-meny (5-6 courses) NOK 1200 pr person
- Wine pairing including aperitif NOK 650
- Non-alcoholic pairing including aperitif NOK 450